Latest news from the European Social Innovation Incubation Network: interviews, tools, methods, success stories and much more.
In this issue:
- The WHAT section of TRANSITION Social Innovation Journey
- Talks with Anna Meroni, POLIMI/TRANSITION Milano and Ana Rita Rodrigues, Social Entrepreneurs Agency/TRANSITION Lisbon
- 2 tools: Thinking Outside the Comfort Zone Box
- Top 5 tips for developing a business plan: is it investor ready?
- 2 success stories: SOLLUNE (France), Associação Sonha, Faz e Acontece (Portugal)
In the latest news section of the eMag you will find direct links to
- “Scaling Social Innovation” BENISI-TRANSITION joint report
- Supporting Social Innovations to Grow: TRANSITION’s Journey” event
TRANSITION eMag#3: enjoy the reading and get involved!