Join an inspiring group of globally recognised organisations leading thinking and practice within the field of social innovation.
The SIX Global Council provides strategic guidance and thought leadership to each other, to the SIX Executive Board and team, advancing the field of social innovation globally.
By joining the Council partners, you will be empowered by the following benefits:
1. The SIX consultancy service – connecting you to who and what you need to know
2. International recognition – both for your organisation's profile and your work
3. Synthesised global knowledge on the topics most relevant to your organisation
4. Connection and collaboration opportunities with peers from the SIX Network
5. A desk in different countries around the world
6. The opportunity to shape how the SIX network grows and being involved in SIX's key programmes
We want The Global Council to represent the diversity of actors and the geographic spread of our network. Organisations come from across all sectors, including global companies, city governments, innovation foundations, labs, agencies and funds, academic institutions and organizations who are doing social innovation at local and global levels.
The council is a pioneering group of innovation experts who guide and enrich the world's primary network for social innovation.
- Louise Pulford, Director, SIX.
Find out more information about the Global Council and how to join.