The Global Council is a way for our partners to fast track through the SIX network. We help our partners accelerate their learning by providing exclusive access to our knowledge and network.
- Louise Pulford, Director, SIX.
The SIX Global Council is a group of leading institutions who are interested in and committed to social innovation. They include companies, foundations, academic institutions and non-profits from Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey and the UK.
But more than the range of sectors and geographies, our Global Council partners believe that connecting with others around the world and staying ahead of global social innovation trends is critical to long-term impact.
Whether you’re new to the field, or well-versed in the theory and practice of social innovation, becoming a Global Council partner means becoming long term partners in the work. Joining the global exchange means you believe in our role as a field builder and the network intelligence this gives you; you recognise our unique value, approach and flex; and you welcome on-hand support.
Being part of the Global Council:
- gives you an entrypoint into the complex world of social innovation and helps you navigate through it
- fast tracks you through SIX’s network and social innovation expertise
- provides insights beyond your sector and current way of working
- improves your ability to solve social challenges as an organisation
- profiles your work and events to an engaged global audience of thousands
- positions you alongside other leading organisations from around the world
- creates a ripple effect beyond the C suite to all levels within and beyond your organisation
To explore how to make the Global Council work for you, please get in touch with us via our website or email@example.com