The Kennisland Social Innovation Safari is a one-week programme in which 30 participants from diverse backgrounds work together on complex issues for social organisations in Amsterdam and surroundings. During this week the best solutions to complex issues are solved by teams as diverse as possible. For one week participants create the perfect social innovation think tank. Imagine the thinking power of designers, consultants, social workers, entrepreneurs: all together.
The Safari is a twofold process:
- It’s a ‘solution brigade’ working with the partner organisation to find solutions for complex problems;
- It’s an action learning program for social innovators, while solving problems they learn about social design and co-creation.
The Safari 2012 takes place from 1 to 6 July in Amsterdam.
Why join the Safari?
The Social Innovation Safari is a one week roller coaster.
- A unique action learning experience on methods of social innovation, social design and co-creation;
- Learn about leadership as an important aspect for social change;
- Better understanding of local social issues in the Netherlands;
- A possibility to offer your skills to the community in order to contribute to substantial change;
- A wonderful opportunity to make international contacts.
How to apply?
To apply to this opportunity go to the Knowledgeland Social Safari website.